QUINNS FUNERAL DIRECTORS are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Your privacy is critically important to us, and we have a few fundamental principles that guide us:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our service, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
- If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
- The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
Name and Address of the controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR is:
Phone: +353 42 933 4521
Email: [email protected]
1) Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason. (see personally-identifying information below)
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
The website collects a series of general data and information when you access the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system.
QUINNS FUNERAL DIRECTOR’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website. From time to time, QUINNS FUNERAL DIRECTORS may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
3) Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
The website of QUINNS FUNERAL DIRECTORS contains a contact form that enables a quick electronic contact with ourselves.
If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by you is automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by you are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting you. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
4) Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
The data controller shall process and store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
5) Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals but we may, on occasion, provide third parties with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
6) Storing Your Personal Data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We acknowledge that all individuals have the right to access the personal information/data that we maintain about them. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to [email protected]. If requested to remove data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, not to exceed one week.
7) Children’s privacy
This Site is not structured, nor intended, to attract children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age
8) Disclosing Your Information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Where applicable, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
9) Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Additional detailed information regarding analytic cookies on this site:-
Data protection provisions about the application and use of Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
On this website, the controller has integrated the component of Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is the collection, gathering, and analysis of data about the behaviour of visitors to websites. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of a website and in order to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States.
For the web analytics through Google Analytics the controller uses the application “_gat. _anonymizeIp”. By means of this application, the IP address of the Internet connection of the data subject is abridged by Google and anonymised when accessing our websites from a Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google Analytics places a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Google is enabled to analyze the use of our website.
The data subject may, as stated above, prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the web browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such an adjustment to the Internet browser used would also prevent Google Analytics from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, cookies already in use by Google Analytics may be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. Google Analytics is further explained under the following Link https://www.google.com/analytics/